11 April 2012

BOA PÁSCOA!

BOA PÁSCOA!
I hope you all had an amazing Easter! I missed all of you very much. This week was a good week. Remember Adelberto? He was our golden contact we found my first week here but his phone was disconnected. Well we found him this week and marked him for baptism but then his phone was shut off again. He told us things in his life are so hard right now that he couldn’t pay his phone bill. He wants to be baptized so badly but Satan is working so hard to keep him from it. I will keep you updated on him. 
We´ve been working with Vanessa this week and she seriously has the strongest testimony. She truly is my miracle here in Porto. She’s not just a recent convert but also a best friend. I’m going to visit her after my mission when she moves back to Mozambique. She’s always cooking for us and coming with us to teach. I thank my Heavenly Father for her every day. Yesterday for Páscoa (Easter) we had our fast and testimony meeting and then ate at Vanessa’s. She made us lamb. It was the first time I had ever eaten lamb and I loved it. Everything she cooks is amazing.
I’m sorry my email is short again this week. There is never enough time but remember how much I love each of you and that this Gospel is true. We need this Gospel in order to return to our Heavenly Father. It’s so important I might just send missionaries to all of your homes, so watch out. Well at least be nice to them and give them some food.
Have a good week everyone and remember to always have charity and love in your hearts for others.
xoxo
Irmã Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.