11 May 2012

Chuva Chuva Chuva!

Chuva Chuva Chuva!
 
Bom dia! Well today is another rainy day in Porto. Its been raining non-stop all month. I started putting all my warm weather clothing in my suitcases then had to take it all out and wear it because it’s been cold and rainy all month. But May is going to be so beautiful. They have the prettiest trees and flowers. There is an area here called Gondomar where we have some investigators and it’s honestly so gorgeous and green and full of vineyards and has a pretty view of the city. All the rain is making everything neon green. I love it. 
 
I was little sad last night because Augusta wasn´t baptized. Her son took her out of town and wouldnt give us their number or address. So we weren´t able to baptize her, but as soon as she comes back we will baptize her right away. She has such a desire to be baptized and knows that this Church is true. I love my little old Augusta. I know the Lord has plans for her. She truly is so special. 
 
Our investigators and recent converts are always feeding us. They are such humble giving people and are following Christ’s example. I love my Ward here so much. They are so involved and all want to be missionaries. The ward missionaries have been helping so much this week going out on lessons with us. I’m sorry my email is so short but you guys know how it goes.
 
My bed bug bites still haven’t gone away yet so I look like Ii have chicken pox or some weird disease but whatever, who am I trying to impress. I’m getting better at street contacting
 
Four people this week on the street asked if I was Portuguese. They told me I have an amazing accent. This is the best compliments ever. I´m still working on understanding every little word but it will come with time. Im actually leading the lessons now and do pretty well on the phone.
 
  WellI have to go. We’re taking our recent convert Vanessa to find long skirts for Church. Her new calling is so perfect for her. Shes so excited and I couldn´t be more proud of her. 
 
Mom, she loves the CTR ring :) Please remember how much I love and miss all of you. Please continue to pray and thank our Heavenly Father for all the blessings He has given us.
 
I love being a missionary. I know this Church is true with all my heart and I am so blessed to be His servant here in Portugal. Fica Bem! Beijinhos! Amo Vocês!!
 
IRMÃ NELSON

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love.